Assist in day to day operation of stewarding, housekeeping, restaurant and bar. Ensure that hygiene standards, service quality and cost margins are achieved and maintained to a maximize passenger satisfaction and department profitability. Ensure working equipment is in good clean working order and ship is well maintained. Interacts with passengers to maintain high satisfaction levels and looks for opportunities to provide personalize services to the passengers, Insures crew completes all tasks in accordance with company standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Assist in preparation of department budgets
2) Manages costs and inventory levels for your department
3) Insure operating standards, rules and regulations are maintained on the ships
4) Insures ships safety, security and emergency preparedness
5) Creates a positive and memorable passenger experience
6) Resolves passenger complains
7) Insures crew reports on time for duties and hygiene and uniform checks are conducted
8) Reassigns crew duties as required based on daily needs of the operation
9) Directs crew on complete scheduled weekly and monthly maintenance checklists
10) Updates all logs
11) Insures waste management activities are according to SOP
12) Conducts "entertainment" practice sessions
Report to: Asst. Cruise Manager
Direct Reports: Sous Chef; Culinary Crew
If you think you're up for the challenge, download our Employment Application Form, fill up with your information and send to below contacts:
- Address : The Au Co – 47 Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam (Attention to Ms. Do Thi On)
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.aucocruises.com
You're invited to be part of our big future!
Due to the overwhelming of applications, we regret that only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted for interviews. Please do not contact via phone.